The Cameron WHEATLEY Series 822 check
valve is designed to safely prevent backflow
of liquid or gas in pipeline applications.
The valve's beveled, self-aligning clapper
and seat design incorporates a molded seal
in the clapper for a bubble-tight primary
seal and metal-to-metal secondary seal.
- WCC, LCC, and CF8M models designed in accordance with ASME Spec B16.34
- Materials of construction conform to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Solid 316 stainless steel clapper and hanger that reduce the need for separate pins, bushings, and rollers
- Compact valve geometry for reduced weight and space
- Peroxide-cured Buna-N seals (FKM and HNBR optional)
- Generous wrench area on body and hex-head threaded cover for easier installation and maintenance
- Full opening
- Horizontal or vertical flowup
- Below-the-threads cover seal that isolates the cover threads from line media