Isolation Valve Models 8000F and 8000T
are designed to incorporate two safety
relief valves to protect in an overpressure
emergency. Only one safety relief valve is
in operation at a time, while the other is a
back up. If a problem occurs, such as a
leak, simply switch to the other alternate
safety valve. Remove the faulty valve and
make repairs. This insures that one safety
relief valve is in operation at all times.
- Automatic pressure balance at start of position change
- Pressure bleed valve at each position also serves for in-line testing
- Safety handle locks in either position with external indicator
- Low profile design for easy installation in tight areas
- Low-pressure drop conforms to API RP 520 Part 2 and ASME Section VIII, Division 1, Appendix M
- Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3" and 4" design.
- Offered with flanged (8000F) or threaded connections (8000T).
- Temperature: â€“250F to 700F.
- MAWP: Up to 6000 psig on threaded connections
- Seals: Buna-N, EPDM, Neoprene, FKM, Silicon, PTFE, FFKM
- Low E Design available for low emission requirements